01 June 2010

Still Single ! =P

01/06/2010

Happy June ! =P
Eventhought its not a celebration to be made.

Well, lets see.
Getting more and more friends, which is not bad.
There are few cute girls, but all got boyfriends ! (damn..) xD
Hahas, and yes, I'm still single though I'm already studying in college.
I don't think you can get into a relationship easier when you study in a college.
Previously I always heard people said that:
MunChun, college sure will got girl friend de !

Hahas, maybe later, not now.
For now I like to live my life how I want it to be.
Don't need to worry bout my girlfriend, as I dont have one yet,
I can spend my money more wisely, as I dont need to spend it on datings.
Advantages of single.
Today propose a plan to our Construction and Computing lecturer,
that our class can have 3pm class once every two week, previously we need to
wait until 4 o'clock. Which is very unfair for us, as the other group always attend
from 3-4 then can go back to their own house already.
Luckily, the other group also agree with us, they say its more fair.
Thanks you guys ! Group C rocks !!
We're actually the first who proposed such action ! YEAH !

Group C is now planning to create our own T.
Woots ! I support =)
And also planning to a Genting Trip too, Woooootss !!
I supports !!! =D
Our group is never ending fun =)
Especially our Group Rep, Tony.
Girls ! He is cute, handsome, nice, tall. lols !
Interest to know him then find me.. =P..(kidding ni kidding ni..)

In love with the "Truly Madly Deeply" song again.
It feels like I fall in love again.
Hahas, if that girl I don't have a boyfriend. For sure I'm gonna persue her.
Hahas, yes, for real. Dont ask me who is it.. xD

And oh, I accidentally break my necklace.
Awwww... =(
Half a year of "gam ching" break infront of me.
But then nevermind, maybe its time for me to forget the past.
WaiYap said: "You have to forgive your past"
Alright alright.. =_="
He can become a lecturer in the future, sure very successful.

Tomorrow class start late, but have to attend the corriculum activity.
For 2 hours, gym workout.
Oh, now that I mention it, I only remember that I forgot to buy long sport pants.
Hmm.. nevermind. I think I still got one.

Wanted to participate in Gewinn as well, but cant ! AH.. missed it.
Sad.. =(
Here got a lots of rubbish updates .. xD
So it kinda super duper long.
But not really that long actually.

Anyway, I'm really gonna go for it if she is single.
Seriously ! xDD

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. I can spend my money more wisely, as I dont need to spend it on datings.
    Advantages of single.

    Okay , well =_=

    ReplyDelete