24/06/2010
My early morning College day starts with these.

A Goodday fresh milk and a bread. =P
This only happens whenever I have a 8 o'clock morning class.
I have to wake up earlier to have a nice parking spot. =)
So I normally reach there around 7.15 a.m.
I have to wake up earlier to have a nice parking spot. =)
So I normally reach there around 7.15 a.m.
After I take my time, relax in my car for awhile, buy my breakfast.
It will be 7.30a.m when I reach the class.

See..
I'm all alone in the class. So I have my breakfast in there peacefully.
Hahas.. yeaa.. very peace.
I'm all alone in the class. So I have my breakfast in there peacefully.
Hahas.. yeaa.. very peace.
25 minutes later.

So crowded ! O_O
After the class, had my erm.. half breakfast half lunch I guess.
Its only 10.30 am.
Its only 10.30 am.
Look at the cat ! So smart right?!

My desert ! Strawberry flavored ice cream ! =P
Saw Venee when I eating this. xD
Saw Venee when I eating this. xD
Very tired of assignments. I want someone I can hug ! =)
LAO CHUN !! WUAA ! xD
Gotta stay strong ! :D
LAO CHUN !! WUAA ! xD
Gotta stay strong ! :D
-Mun Chun-




No comments:
Post a Comment