21 June 2010

Everyone says its raining.

21/06/2010

I believe lately everyone's heart is raining too.
Not just the sky is raining.
Everyone seems to look at the sky, feeling the rain drops on their skin.

(Picture from Google search)
Lately close friends I know in College are also having love problem?
I guess. I'm not that sure.
But they did mention in their blog/Facebook sometimes.
Few mentioned about how rainy day affected their mood. O_O
Hmm.. I think the weather does matter.
Sometimes I feel sad when it rain too. =P

But every time after that,
we felt hyper ! xD
Cuz rainbow always appear after the heavy rain somewhere hidden.
Those who are really lucky might be able to see it. =D
To those who dint, dont worry !
You'll be able to see it too next time. Its just not your turn yet.
Be patient and wait. Good things always come.
This picture is from Google too . =P

Coming Saturday high school gonna have a School's Carnival.
At first thought that I can go early, cuz my class end 9.00 morning on that day.
Who knows, today, another class canceled. Class replacement on Saturday.
From 9-10. DANG ! Why must things turns out like this?

This is life.

Alright, "suan".
Still have few assignment haven't do T.T. Sei lorr..
Gotta buck up tomorrow.
Lets see.... Lab report, alright, gotta finish this assignment first !

Today Sophie wear her glass
Miko changed her hair style
Both also very pretty oh ! =P
Say here enough.. Hahahahahahaha....
KahYeng sure worrying d.. xD..

Today I eat kinda a lot.
Chicken Rice - Rm3.50
2 Bun - Rm3.00
Milk - Rm2.00
Ice Cream - Rm1.80
Total = Rm10.30

Staring at the rain dropping, feels so nostalgic.

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. lolx, why i sure very worry??
    xD i am confident enuf!! dunid wry! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sure boh? xD
    Miss the raining day during secondary school. =(

    ReplyDelete