25/06/2010
Lab Report again today ! :D
But I dint finish my lab report for last week one.
Cant say that I dint finish, just that I typed it out, but he want it
to be hand written. lols !
So I end up redoing it. =(
But I dint finish my lab report for last week one.
Cant say that I dint finish, just that I typed it out, but he want it
to be hand written. lols !
So I end up redoing it. =(
But luckily still manage to finish within that limited time.
The class is fun ! =P
I think this class for the entire two weeks time is the most fun class ! lols.
and my favorite class is English Language ! Why?!
I doesn't feel like we are actually studying in it, but
I doesn't feel like we are actually studying in it, but
enjoying, playing while learning new stuffs. nice !
Anyway, I'm the earliest today again ! =P
After all our classes, 4 o'clock..
After all our classes, 4 o'clock..
Few of us went to the Jusco opposite our college.
Actually only Tony is going to be the girls driver. lols.
But see him so chamm, so I follow him also larr..
But mana tau, so few more guys came along too. =)
Our purpose, ermm.. actually,
Girls purpose : To buy their formal attire.
Guys : Accompany them and eat McDonald's.
But see him so chamm, so I follow him also larr..
But mana tau, so few more guys came along too. =)
Our purpose, ermm.. actually,
Girls purpose : To buy their formal attire.
Guys : Accompany them and eat McDonald's.
We guys walks around on ourself.. and lets see...
Seems like Tony likes Barbie Dolls.. =P
Seems like Tony likes Barbie Dolls.. =P

While we waiting for the girls to finish their shopping.
We went to the arcade nearby and played Time Crisis II.
We went to the arcade nearby and played Time Crisis II.

We end up in the 7th place. But actually we should be higher ranked.
Cuz we press don't continue when we losed. xD

The girls came and played along too. lols.
They play basketball... =P..
Surprisingly, Samantha score is higher than Tony.. alamak..
They play basketball... =P..
Surprisingly, Samantha score is higher than Tony.. alamak..

While the girls are playing,
we sit back and just enjoy the show ! Hahas
(From left, Quan and Jon)

After that, we have our McDonald's meal !
I ordered Double McChicken. O_O.. enough full ! =P
I ordered Double McChicken. O_O.. enough full ! =P
There is kinda an error the staffs there made.
They gave us two extra Fillet o Fish Burger FOC. lols ! How kind of em. =)
They gave us two extra Fillet o Fish Burger FOC. lols ! How kind of em. =)

Why got 4?!
Hahas, because Samantha give me the most left that one.
How kind of her ! Thanks Samantha ! =D
Need one more previous edition, Volley. Anyone have it?! O_o
Hahas, because Samantha give me the most left that one.
How kind of her ! Thanks Samantha ! =D
Need one more previous edition, Volley. Anyone have it?! O_o

Hehe, I like Samantha personality and attitude the most. =D
She is very easy going, childish, got style, funny, kind, nice, and erm.. a lots more !
She is very easy going, childish, got style, funny, kind, nice, and erm.. a lots more !
See you guys tomorrow !
All of you !! xD
All of you !! xD
I'm still gonna keep running !
Legs ! Don't fail me now !!
-Mun Chun-
-Mun Chun-

No comments:
Post a Comment