09/06/2010
Hey everyone ! Today I'm in quite a good mood.
Though its raining now ! =P
And very very hungry, dad said he 9 something only da bao back home for me. =(
Hungry-nyaaa...
Well, its ok. Today class starts 12 o clock, so I dint have my lunch before I go.
Until 1.30, I only have 30 minutes, thought I can have my lunch during that break.
But then I still have to photo state some documents for the Gym workout class.
Oh, I dint tell you guys that I became the Gym Workout Class Rep.
So unlucky? Hmm, still ok I guess, got the chance to know more people.
But even til now I don't really know who are them, they probably dont rmb my name.
They just call me, Course Rep Course Rep !! O_O swt.
Well, its kinda fun ! :D
So in the end I skipped my lunch. =(
After that (4.00 o clock)
went to the Sport Complex, join the other classmates for badminton.
:D , Although only play awhile, but its still very fun !
We go home 6 o clock.
I fetch my friend home again today, cuz its raining and its already so late.
O__O
Ng Fong Sam mahh ! =)
buaiiz !!
-Mun Chun-
Hey everyone ! Today I'm in quite a good mood.
Though its raining now ! =P
And very very hungry, dad said he 9 something only da bao back home for me. =(
Hungry-nyaaa...
Well, its ok. Today class starts 12 o clock, so I dint have my lunch before I go.
Until 1.30, I only have 30 minutes, thought I can have my lunch during that break.
But then I still have to photo state some documents for the Gym workout class.
Oh, I dint tell you guys that I became the Gym Workout Class Rep.
So unlucky? Hmm, still ok I guess, got the chance to know more people.
But even til now I don't really know who are them, they probably dont rmb my name.
They just call me, Course Rep Course Rep !! O_O swt.
Well, its kinda fun ! :D
So in the end I skipped my lunch. =(
After that (4.00 o clock)
went to the Sport Complex, join the other classmates for badminton.
:D , Although only play awhile, but its still very fun !
We go home 6 o clock.
I fetch my friend home again today, cuz its raining and its already so late.
O__O
Ng Fong Sam mahh ! =)
buaiiz !!
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment