22 June 2010

With no more you.

22/06/2010

Ta daa !
Another McDonald's FIFA cup collection is added !
Thanks Ling Ping for giving me. =)
Need two more previous one.
But its kinda hard to find it now, even if there is people who got it.
I don't think he/she will give it out.

Tomorrow having examination d.
Haven't revise yet, but luckily still got some time to do so.
Only got 40 questions, i think.
Don't worry, I think I can handle it. xD
(Picture from google search)

My college mates said that I'm kinda too active. =P
Hahas, yea meh? Maybe I need you guys opinion. O_O
If I am, its a good thing or bad?
(Picture from Google Search)

Lately I updates kinda a lot.
Hmm, maybe because I feel like talking. lols.
Now in College got few friends different channel d.
Gotta drag the others into one and only channel.
and thats

Gonna affect the others that are unhappy to happy !
Just like this picture (From Google search)
Hehe ! SMILE !

You all probably wondering why every picture also put from where.
Because its copyright ! Yes, its something very important ya know? :D
You might got arrested for using it !

OMG... Just recieve a news from Tony.
That his little sister, only 15 years old. Pregnant d.
Marriage so early?!
When I was 15, I'm still kicking football without worrying anything.
Hmm, his family is going crazy, thats what he said.
Anyway, wish him luck. Hope he won't got affected because of this.
As he is like our foundation, without him, we will collapse !
YES ! REALLY GOT SO SERIOUS !!

Can't wait for Saturday to come earlier !
Carnival ! Wanted to see ya all so freaking bad !

-Mun Chun-

1 comment:

  1. like to talk cuz got influence marh.. mmg macam tuuuuu... x) !!!

    ReplyDelete