07 June 2010

Considered Lucky? O_O

07/06/2010

Well, today there is a class replacement from
7pm - 8pm.
So I decided to eat my dinner there after the class together
with my classmates.
By the way, my mom went to Shanghai yesterday.
So, basically, I have to take care of my own (foods, etc.).

After the class, I walk to my car,
found out that my car's front left tyre "boom jett" =0
Sad =(

So I drove it to the college first, with a very low speed la.
Meet up with my friends, suggest that go to the nearest petrol station.
CALTEX, to check that either it is give someone release all the air, or really
"boom jett" d.
They helped me to change my tyre, and charge me Rm10 ! ARH..
Actually, change ourself also can, my friend know how to do it.
But of course, it will take longer time than them.

Anyway, thanks to them that I don't so scared when such thing occur. =D
If I'm alone that time, I will have been so scared ! =P

We went to a place called 'Prima' (not Metro Prima)
Setapak gehh Prima leii gehhh...
Makan there, =)
There is this store called "BIG MOUTH" sell sausage one.
I just ate a very small slice of it, and I'm already sweating a lots.

Fetch her home today, she is really cheerful. lols.
She keeps talking non-stop. xDD
The whole journey going home, there is not a minute that she stop talking.

Oh, I forgot to take some pics, =P

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment