03 June 2010

MUAH ! =D

03/06/2010

Although I dont think that I can have you, but I like it !
Never thought that we could be so close,
seems like fate bring us along I guess? Hahahas. xDD
If MinYi is reading this, for sure she gonna say "Sei Waii Ye" ... =P
Dont la minyi .. >_<

Today is thursday, Sorry MinYi, I think the TomYam really have to postpone
it in a very future date. I'm really not free ! =(
Got few class on thursday.

Today went to Wangsa Walk with my group mates.
Bowling, played 2 round.
First round, I'm kinda good, improved. Scored 101 points.
(Missed my last ball.. damn..)
With two strikes, second among 11 persons.
As for the second one, OMG.. performance dropped like hell.
Only scored 43 points. =(
Hand very pain.. xD.. Last among the 11s... hahas..
I know I'm very noob =P , played even worst than the girls.
But then nevermind, its very fun !
Maybe I should go and have my own secret training
next time whenever I'm free.. xDD

What a nice day ! :D
I'm in love =P

-Mun Chun-

5 comments: