06/06/2010
Damn you Microsoft Office ! lols.
Though its not really their fault, but still damn you !
They locked the whole function, I cant even type anything in.WHY?!
They locked the whole function, I cant even type anything in.WHY?!
Because the expired date reached.
Need to pay if want to use it.
Oh me god? Few hundreds wehh ! I'm so not going to pay for it.
Maybe next week I'm going to pasar malam to buy private one.
Oh me god? Few hundreds wehh ! I'm so not going to pay for it.
Maybe next week I'm going to pasar malam to buy private one.
I know that you can hack or crack it using the web, in other word,
the INTERNET.
the INTERNET.
I also know a wehh , if can I did it already, no need to fann now.
I tried many different methods, deleting the product
I tried many different methods, deleting the product
keys, keygens, blablabla, still failed.
No use. ARHH ! Maybe I should buy a Window 7 installation disc also.
Yesterday is a public holiday, kinda boring.
No school. Awww... miss someone d.. xDD
Anyway, I hate you Microsoft ! ARHH !!!
(But Microsoft actually gives us a lots of good stuffs.)
If your product price is cheap ! I seriously will buy it la !
Rm20 I buy la ! ISHH !!
-Mun Chun-
Yesterday is a public holiday, kinda boring.
No school. Awww... miss someone d.. xDD
Anyway, I hate you Microsoft ! ARHH !!!
(But Microsoft actually gives us a lots of good stuffs.)If your product price is cheap ! I seriously will buy it la !
Rm20 I buy la ! ISHH !!
-Mun Chun-
lol.. rm20?
ReplyDeleteyou must think people use how many years to create this software. how many people do this. who going to pay those people who create it. how to solve all the technical problem. just pay rm20, people don't need eat ady. after i involve in all this computer thgy, i found that actually what is they really expensive for. so, don't complain. xD
Hahas, I know they got a lots of things, but you also need to consider, they put the price til so high, a lot cant afford, and what they do? They hack or crack it in other word, "stealing". Maybe not Rm20 la, xDD (oh, I did put there, they give us a lots of benefits too :D)
ReplyDeleteu try say I LOVE U MISCROSOFT maybe can leh.. cuz u keep scolding it thats why ..
ReplyDeleteHahas, maybe I should >_<
ReplyDelete