17/06/2010
Today, role playing, English lesson.
Location = Museum.
This time, I dint act as one.
I be their narrator :D
After planning for so long, do so much preparation in such a short time.
All our hard work, pays !
I be their narrator :D
After planning for so long, do so much preparation in such a short time.
All our hard work, pays !
I think we are considered the best group among the others !!
3 of us got 5.5/6 and the others 5 got 5/6 marks.
Woots ! Happy !!
3 of us got 5.5/6 and the others 5 got 5/6 marks.
Woots ! Happy !!
Me as the narrator, is one of the three ! Hahas.
Probably it was because I talk a lots.
Probably it was because I talk a lots.
Tomorrow need to hand in the CV for the computer construction.
But there is another assignment coming from that subject.
Power Point Slide Show, we choose the topic of McDonald,
hahas, yeaa, that means we're gonna talk about McDonald !
Next week examination, haven't revise yet.
Hubungan Etnik, so fast got examination d. Die people lorr !
=(
Need to buy formal attire for presentation some more.
Insufficient time..
But there is another assignment coming from that subject.
Power Point Slide Show, we choose the topic of McDonald,
hahas, yeaa, that means we're gonna talk about McDonald !
Next week examination, haven't revise yet.
Hubungan Etnik, so fast got examination d. Die people lorr !
=(
Need to buy formal attire for presentation some more.
Insufficient time..
Hmm, today, kinda moody actually.
I think, you too sometimes should take care of others people feelings.
I think, you too sometimes should take care of others people feelings.
What you think is right unnecessary is right,
what you think is wrong unnecessary is wrong.
Argentina vs S.Korea
4-1
Superb game.
4-1
Superb game.
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment