17 June 2010

Sleep !

16/06/2010

Oh Wow, notice that my eyes bag are so dark
compared to last time.

Before this I don't have this kind of problems.
Tomorrow still have to present the English Role Playing.
Still not really prepared for it !
The teacher only gave us one and a half day,
where got enough time?!! O_O

Today is a very tiring day, spent quite some amount of
energy for the gym workout, later that badminton games again !
Woots ! Fun !! =)

Hahas, of course it makes me very exhausting now.
My chest muscle so pain now =P

I think I dont have enough of sleeps lately.
Tony is not that happy today =(
Hopes he will get back normal tomorrow.
Jon lost his rabbit key chain today, but luckily we found it back for him.
He is so damn happy when we said we found it,
he even said to treat us eat McDonald ! Hahas... =P
How kind of him.

Who is Jon? I think I did show his picture during the bowling event.
Check my previous post if you want to know.

Just now, WaiYap suddenly says:
"HOR, Got gf liao"

Hahas, so surprising, xD
but then too bad, the answer for that question is NO.
Nops ! I don't have a girlfriend now, I'm still single.
If I do, I will tell you guys and girls.
=D

Good Night !

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. eh ! gao coh mou ? like that call showed ?! his hand blocked larh ! gao coh MOU !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyorr.. he very pai seh one, very hard to take his pic leh ! Tat one is de bez pic liao ! >_<

    ReplyDelete