08/06/2010
Happy Birthday HengWei =)
Wish you will smile always xDD
Today went to Wangsa Walk with my classmates again.
Plan to watch a movie, but the timing is not right.
Ended up bowling again. xD
Ended up bowling again. xD
But before that, we went to a restaurant named"Popeyes"
The food there is not that nice, its kinda expensive.
Miko said that McDonald is so much more better !!
AGREEE !!!
The food there is not that nice, its kinda expensive.
Miko said that McDonald is so much more better !!
AGREEE !!!
She also said that, now, McDonald,
BIG COKE, CAN REFILL !GOT BIG FRENCH FRIES ! and BURGER !!
furthermore, now they have free a limited edition glass cup.
Which I think its very nice and cool too !
So next time, lets go McDonald !
So next time, lets go McDonald !
Here are some pictures,
there is a lots more pics that haven't uploaded yet.
Because its in another person phone. AHH..
So lets use the photos that are uploaded first.
there is a lots more pics that haven't uploaded yet.
Because its in another person phone. AHH..
So lets use the photos that are uploaded first.
From left, See Jiun, Sophie.
See Jiun name is very very hard to pronounce !! =P

See Jiun name is very very hard to pronounce !! =P

This is Jon, he is the top scorer among us. lols
He still say that he don't know how to play ! ELEHH!!
He still say that he don't know how to play ! ELEHH!!

The one that is looking at the camera is Jimmy.
Our assistant course representative and others, erm.. its kinda hard to
introduce them here, maybe next time ! xDD
Our assistant course representative and others, erm.. its kinda hard to
introduce them here, maybe next time ! xDD

Our scores ( The team I'm playing in) , as you all can see,
I have the lowest score, except Sophie la, she first timer,
don't count her ! ARHH, next time must win Miko ! xDD

I have the lowest score, except Sophie la, she first timer,
don't count her ! ARHH, next time must win Miko ! xDD

I use the blue one ! (No.10)

Conclusion, its very very fun !!
Love you guys :)
Love you guys :)
Our group photo ! (AH DAMN, I blinked my eyes)
JoEe ! Got photo d ! Hahahas =P
-Mun Chun-
-Mun Chun-
only one of u!! somemore group photo! XDDD
ReplyDeleteHahas, I paiseh maa.. >_< , next time take more of myself pics luu.. =P
ReplyDelete