21 June 2010

KAO LA ! O_O

20/06/2010

Found out that the McDonald's limited edition is soooo !!
ATTRACTIVE ! Hahahas..
Regretted that I dint go and collect it previously.

Last Saturday went to the Jusco opposite our college.
Eat McDonald's !

As you all can see, its very crowded there.
Wonder why, its Saturday not Sunday ! O_O
Then, at night.
I went back to my hometown to attend my Grandma 70th Birthday.
Wow, xD. Wish her happy always ! =)
And we celebrated all of our father's day too.
We sang "Shi Sang Zi You Ba Ba Hao" lols !
We got kinda high actually =P

My uncle force me drink few cups of beer. sobs.. T.T
Drink dou me blur blur. hahahaha
The next day, which is today.
Back home, bring my doggy a walk.She seems so damn happy when she saw us. =) Cute !



Erm, I know the pic doesn't really show my dog or anything. xDD
Hmm, I always bring my dog out when its night.
Today find out that afternoon, the park is kinda nice.
Kinda refreshing I guess, but night is so damn windy ! WOOO~!!

Around 4 something, feel so tired.
Fall asleep, zZzZzZz.. When I wake up, its already 7.30. =P
Watch the Astro duno what !
Watch my friend ! :D GOEY !! WOOTS..

http://www.facebook.com/Goeygarage
(Check who is he if you wanted to)

He compose songs, not singing one. lol
Anyway, I believe in him. I believe he can do it ! xD

After finish watching it,
went to Jusco together with my mom ! MAMA ! :P
to buy my formal attire.
For presentation use.

Really OMG, the price I bought, over budget. lols !
Over around Rm200.. xD
Thought around RM200 something can gau dim it.
But end up Rm 400? lols !
Paiseh, this prove that not only girls shopping geng, when boy wanted to,
they can go really crazy ! xD
Luckily my mama understand, she say the attire yeng dit of cuz guai dit lorr !
My papa ngamm ni... ~
But nevermind larr.. I know its expensive !

In the end, dad sponsor Rm 210.
Mom sponsor Rm 92 !
Thanks dad mom ! love you both :D

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment