11/06/2010
This few days, my feelings are kinda messed up.
Sometimes, I feel very happy, but in just a second,
I feel kinda upset.
Now I'm really kinda confused what to do
and what I should really be feeling. =(
Assignments pilling up now, feels kinda frustrated sometimes !
ARHGG ! Just because of it, I missed few Taekwondo Class.
But other than that, things are kinda good.
Kinda enjoy today building workshop class. =P
Though my group only do the sieve analysis, so damn boring !
No like the others one ! AWW..
Kinda enjoy today building workshop class. =P
Though my group only do the sieve analysis, so damn boring !
No like the others one ! AWW..
Never mind bout my boring side of story,
look at the others ! :D
How enjoyable !! Hahas, sometimes I went over and join them too.. =P
look at the others ! :D
How enjoyable !! Hahas, sometimes I went over and join them too.. =P

These two pretties here is Sophie(top) and Miko(bottom).
Well, Miko is kinda like KahYeng, she likes to hit people.
Amazingly, she hits as pain as her, lols !
She said that previously when she is in secondary school she, everyday hit people
train dou gehh.. =P
As for Sophie, she stays near my previous house. Sometimes I fetch her to
school or home. =) Oh, fetch both of em home today as well =D
Well, Miko is kinda like KahYeng, she likes to hit people.
Amazingly, she hits as pain as her, lols !
She said that previously when she is in secondary school she, everyday hit people
train dou gehh.. =P
As for Sophie, she stays near my previous house. Sometimes I fetch her to
school or home. =) Oh, fetch both of em home today as well =D

They are kinda cute right? =P
Say here enough, dont let em know ! Hahahas !!
Conclusion !
Say here enough, dont let em know ! Hahahas !!
Conclusion !
I'm happy today !! =)
and by the way, I have a new haircut today. =P
No pic for that now ! Hahas, next time next time~
-Mun Chun-
I am cuter!!! xD
ReplyDeleteHahahas... duno e !! >_<
ReplyDeletefaster agree!!! if not bish you!!
ReplyDeleteBLEH ! canot like tat gehh .. xDD
ReplyDeleteyorh.. =( our three years friendship like that d larh.. hergh!!
ReplyDelete