14/06/2010
Happy Birthday Wilson !! :D
Happy Birthday Wilson !! :D
Sorry that can't celebrate with you today,
have a lots of assignment, need to be handed up tomorrow. =(
So I promise you to go yam cha with you next time together with ChangWei.
have a lots of assignment, need to be handed up tomorrow. =(
So I promise you to go yam cha with you next time together with ChangWei.
Things now gotten worst,
got argument between friends. This girl don't like that girl,
hmm... I think its kinda bad for this kind of things to happen.
Since we are all in the same group, why don't we just help each other?
Since we are a team, why don't we have some teamwork?
Sad that there are people who dislike about teamwork,
as I been brought up knowing the importance of having teamwork.
In my Taekwondo life, all I have been learning is all about teamwork.
Since we are all in the same group, why don't we just help each other?
Since we are a team, why don't we have some teamwork?
Sad that there are people who dislike about teamwork,
as I been brought up knowing the importance of having teamwork.
In my Taekwondo life, all I have been learning is all about teamwork.
Why must count so much about every single details ?
Who do less, who do more, is it so important?
Actually, I do the most, so, should I mind?
I actually don't mind about it, as its still in my range, I can still do these things.
Who do less, who do more, is it so important?
Actually, I do the most, so, should I mind?
I actually don't mind about it, as its still in my range, I can still do these things.
I will help as much as I can, as I'm part of the team.
Hope you two will be able to settle it down fast,
as you two are not only affecting the friendship between the two of you.
But others are also affected indirectly. =(
I feel it too, I'm standing middle of you two,
which should I help? For now, I keep quite at both side,
and try to speak up some good things about both sides too.
I think thats the best thing I can do now.
But others are also affected indirectly. =(
I feel it too, I'm standing middle of you two,
which should I help? For now, I keep quite at both side,
and try to speak up some good things about both sides too.
I think thats the best thing I can do now.
Well, anyway, today fetch my friend home again, seems like she also
got influenced by this case, hahas
This causes her non-stop talking this topic for around 40 minutes ! Hahas..
I kinda like fetcher her home, kinda nice, she always have something to talk.
Things she talk is not bad stuffs, but funny stuffs =)
The most funny thing is that she called me to her regarding about the
home work. Who knows? She can drag the topic until don't know where
after telling her all the homework stuffs, it drags for around 20++ minutes.
It cost me RM7.20, yes, I know its very expensive.
I don't understand why the hell it is so expensive when both of us
are also digi user. Yesterday she called me too, woots, feel nice.
:DD
Had a sweet dream last night, its been a very long time
since I have one.
What is it about? Its secret !! =P
And oh, this blog is not a secret blog, but my classmates
got influenced by this case, hahas
This causes her non-stop talking this topic for around 40 minutes ! Hahas..
I kinda like fetcher her home, kinda nice, she always have something to talk.
Things she talk is not bad stuffs, but funny stuffs =)
The most funny thing is that she called me to her regarding about the
home work. Who knows? She can drag the topic until don't know where
after telling her all the homework stuffs, it drags for around 20++ minutes.
It cost me RM7.20, yes, I know its very expensive.
I don't understand why the hell it is so expensive when both of us
are also digi user. Yesterday she called me too, woots, feel nice.
:DD
Had a sweet dream last night, its been a very long time
since I have one.
What is it about? Its secret !! =P
And oh, this blog is not a secret blog, but my classmates
still don't know bout while I'm reading their blogs ! xDD
and the good new is,
Netherlands vs Denmark
2 - 0
Netherlands vs Denmark
2 - 0
Amazing play by Netherlands !
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment