25 May 2010

Adapting

25/05/2010

Finally I'm starting to enjoy more.
My class have total of 282 persons, which there will be addition more next week.
Because there is so many people, its hard for me to know friends
or to get others attention towards me. I'm short.. =P

But slowly, things are getting better I guess?
We're seperated into few groups, A, B, C, D, E, and F.
I'm in Group C.
Even so, I still think that there is too many people in a group.
So, still unable to make more friends. Still remain 3 friend =( .
Until today ! Hahas, the group is then seperated into another two group.
Making the group smaller. ( only for class )

Now I'm able to know more people, and people know who am I as well. =)
I have more conversation compared to last time.
I guess our mind (in QS, my course) is kinda alike?
Most of us (guys) like to enjoy our life, but girls like to studies?!
Their hobbies (girls) = Studies, Sleeping, Shopping
Basically, 3S.. SSS... add one more SS.. (Syok Sendiri)
= SSSSS ???! O_O

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. Testing~ Can comment~~ O_O
    Stars stars !! =P College got lenglui =.="
    swt.... sleeping~ zZzZzZzZ....

    ReplyDelete