28 July 2010

bLooD +

27/07/2010

Blood Donation today. Very nervous. =P
First timer, unlike Tony, he seems so calm. Second time for him.
Got experience. lols.

I asked him to sit beside me, accompany me so that I don't feel so scared. =P
Left him, Right Me.

In the end got this sticker.
It says: "Be nice to me... I gave blood today" lols.
But in the end no one is being nice to me. =(
When I talk infront no one is listening. Damn frustrated. Dulan q you all.
Memperdulankan (MinYi Trademark) kamu semua. ISHH..
Next time I don't want announce anything anymore, sendiri gau dim you all.
Got anything call me I go only, I only participate.

After that went to Time Square and also Low Yat together with
Derrick and Kelvin. Take the train along with Jon too.
Time Square's view. Nice right? =)
Thought of registering for the post paid plan, but mana tau it requires us to be
exactly 18 years old to do so. Gotten more boh mood. =_="

So we take the bus to go back to TAR College. My car is there. lols.

Stuck there for so damn long.

Whole day only 4 person treat me good.
Tony, for accompanies me during the blood donation, and your blog is really funny. ^^
Kelvin, for accompanying when I asked him to go, and he really did. O_O
Anthea, for smsing with me when I'm stuck in the bus. =)
MinYi, for cheering me up though only for the last 5 minutes before you sleep. =/

Boh Sorng !! =_="

-Mun Chun-

4 comments: