14/07/2010
Guys in Twilight is so hot !
Isabella in Twilight is so beautiful !!
Edward Cullen is making all the girls go wild !!!
lols
As I said in my previous post, that I'm going to watch
The Twilight Saga : Eclipse
The movie is so damn amazing !
Rate it 4.99/5 ^^
They improved the fighting scenes,
Edward Cullen is making all the girls go wild !!!
lols
As I said in my previous post, that I'm going to watch
The Twilight Saga : Eclipse
The movie is so damn amazing !
Rate it 4.99/5 ^^
They improved the fighting scenes,
its so much cooler and better compared to their first and second episode.
This time, the story is kinda more lovely, =) means more romantic !! =P
(More kissing scenes.. lols)
(More kissing scenes.. lols)
Hahas, total of 10 person watch this movie.
Don't worry, I'm gonna list them out.
There are 3 more, don't want to join us, lols.
The prefer to watch Tong Bak Fu II rather than this.
They said that Twilight is very boring for them.
Tony unable to join us because of his brother is sick.
Need to fetch his bro to clinic. How kind of him. =)
Need to fetch his bro to clinic. How kind of him. =)
Don't have pictures of us yet, Sophie haven't upload them yet.
Faster larr Sophie ! xDD
Faster larr Sophie ! xDD
(Jun Hao upload d)

Hopes the next episode of Twilight came out sooner.
Also hopes that Twilight movies doesn't end so fast. =(
Why Harry Potter movie got as much as 7+1. =.="
Don't understand ! lols
Also hopes that Twilight movies doesn't end so fast. =(
Why Harry Potter movie got as much as 7+1. =.="
Don't understand ! lols
Twilight : Breaking Dawn
Will be looking forward =)

-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment