16 July 2010

DAANG..

16/07/2010

Yesterday went to Tony house, spend the night there.
Our plan: To finish our assignment.
If we don't, we don't sleep.

NO WAY ! xDD
In the end, we sleep 12 o'clock, earlier than I normally do it alone. lols.
Anyway, its not wasted.
We woke up 7.10 in the morning and start doing it.
Have our breakfast, Tony belanja us, he dabao for us !
Thanks Tony !! =D

He not only belanja me Nasi Lemak, but also Tau Fu Fa !!
Sedap ehh !! =)
Wei Ping and Derrick don't want the Tau Fu Fa. Don't understand. =.="

Tony and Wei Ping also gay-ed with Derrick. OMG.
No eyes see. =.="

Now I'm so frigging tired.
Still left a little more before I can say that I completed my assignment.
Felt so blue.
Lately, my mind keep thinking about something.
There are few things that are bothering me right now.
The worst is that, all these are secrets. lols
I don't have any intention to do my assignment now.

Pass Wednesday I actually had my sit up test.
I got full mark ! WOOTS !! =)
56 times in a minute, which this is one of the thing that make
me happy. =O

Lately, college mates keep mention '3' in Chinese to me. lols.
Stop playing me ! xDD
But in the end, now, she just motivated me to do my assignment.
Hahahas, though I have no 'that kind' of feelings towards her,
but that feeling, somehow, its more than friends. Thanks. =D

Love is so simple, yet complicated.

By the way, MinYi, cheer up ! :D

-Mun Chun-

2 comments: