24/07/2010
Maybe I'm too exhausted, I'm not sure.
Went to sleep just now, from 6.30pm slept until 3.00am.
Went to sleep just now, from 6.30pm slept until 3.00am.
Totally overslept, haven't did my assignment that today need to be handed in yet.
Good Luck to Goey in his final.
Sorry that can't help much, only mentally supports.
Happy Birthday to my sis, which is suppose to be 23rd, I overslept.
Don't scold me please. =(
Sorry that can't help much, only mentally supports.
Happy Birthday to my sis, which is suppose to be 23rd, I overslept.
Don't scold me please. =(
MinYi says: A Fake Smile Can Hidden Million Tears.
She also says: Xie Xie Ni De Mei Hao (Its a song. =.=)
Ermm.. Why am I writing this? No idea, thought that it would be fun.
She also says: Xie Xie Ni De Mei Hao (Its a song. =.=)
Ermm.. Why am I writing this? No idea, thought that it would be fun.
Sigh* Feel kinda down today.
KahYeng, SheyNi, miss you two. lols.
MinYi, I always chat with you, don't complain.
KahYeng, SheyNi, miss you two. lols.
MinYi, I always chat with you, don't complain.
WaiYap ahhh.. O_O Sorry today, dint go yamcha with you. =(
_______________________________________________________
There are things that keep distracting me from focusing.
There are so many things I wish I could tell.
I kept thinking about it everyday in school, while bathing, on the bed.
Its not that I don't like it, but things just got hard for me.
This might be a long wait, but I'll wait as long as I can.
I'll try as long I have a chance.
No matter whats the result is, I'll go for it.
Thats my promise.
-Mun Chun-
hahaaa!! miss you too!!
ReplyDelete=D let's go out yamcha larh..
wow so surprise when saw my name appear in there lol go out yam cha la then but i think very hard to suit everyone's time haha
ReplyDelete=D.. Weekends I guess? xD
ReplyDeleteLets go 1U? ^^
DUN WANT WEEKENDS LARHHH !
ReplyDeletenehh.. yor! i want go also !!!!!!
yamcha laa yamcha laaa... weekdays nite larhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >O< !!!!!!!!!
haha, monday tues and wed, oli this 3 days, thurs and fri got ballet arhh...
ReplyDeleteAduihs.. Shey Ni nehh? When she free? O_o..
ReplyDeleteHmm.. we go Sai Mai Louu makan ice n tong sui can ah? Yam Tong Sui considered yam cha?
i am officially having holidays now!! ngek ngek ngek lee min yi don't jealous i know you will WAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletelolx, go on friday larh, i no class =D but gt ballet at 6pm.
ReplyDeleteAiyorr.. means cannot liao, me night only free, morning got class wehh.. Next monday larr.. =)
ReplyDeletemonday night a? where?
ReplyDelete