01/08/2010
I never tend to write anything bout it at first.
Until I read all the so called nonsense.
I am fine with it, one or two sentence, I can be patience.
No problem at all. But I think you should really think about what you said.
Well, of course you'll think that you did nothing wrong,
I never tend to write anything bout it at first.
Until I read all the so called nonsense.
I am fine with it, one or two sentence, I can be patience.
No problem at all. But I think you should really think about what you said.
Well, of course you'll think that you did nothing wrong,
human being always think them self is the one who is right.
If I think I'm the one who is correct, then you'll scold.
Do you ever think of, If you think that you are the one who is right, and I scold.
When I scold I'm wrong because you are right,
So, in other word, when you scold, it means I'm right?
So, tell me why you bother scolding someone who is right?
Because you think the right one is the wrong one?
Maybe my sentences here are a bit too deep.
In the end, you'll say WHATEVER. I DON'T CARE.
In my dictionary, these two sentence are two of the most disgusting words.
Do you ever think of, If you think that you are the one who is right, and I scold.
When I scold I'm wrong because you are right,
So, in other word, when you scold, it means I'm right?
So, tell me why you bother scolding someone who is right?
Because you think the right one is the wrong one?
Maybe my sentences here are a bit too deep.
In the end, you'll say WHATEVER. I DON'T CARE.
In my dictionary, these two sentence are two of the most disgusting words.
If you think that giving suggestion to the team is nonsenses,
then I think something is wrong with your judgement.
If you think that saying you all doing things half half is too over, then I am.
Because I really think you all have no heart to this,
you all just want to fast fastfinish this and go home.
You know what, at least its better sitting there, and ask
"We are now waiting for what?"
Why don't you try and lead the team, when we lead, no one listens.
When we give suggestions, you all ban all the ideas.
Don't want this, don't want that.
Scare this a lots of work, scare that a lots of works.
Why bother doing if you scare a lots of work?
If I'm too over, I have already raised my voice and shoot at you.
Keeping quite doesn't mean I'm all wrong and prove that you're right.
I'm so sorry for doing so, because I'm just having high EQ. =P
Keeping quite doesn't mean I'm all wrong and prove that you're right.
I'm so sorry for doing so, because I'm just having high EQ. =P
No offence, I think you should really think before you says.
Maybe you should try to control your emotions, if you think you
gave your best bearing it, then you are no good enough, try harder.
Maybe you should try to control your emotions, if you think you
gave your best bearing it, then you are no good enough, try harder.
As others able to bear it if I am really too over. Why not you?
"Don't come and Challenge Me."
If I say this back to you, you will say wtf. lols.
So when you say this to me, I say back wtf? Yes, Wtf.
"Don't come and Challenge Me."
If I say this back to you, you will say wtf. lols.
So when you say this to me, I say back wtf? Yes, Wtf.
When I say Whatever to you, you'll say WTF?
So when you say this to me, I'll say wtf too. lols !
You know what, I'm actually not really mad about what happened.
So when you say this to me, I'll say wtf too. lols !
You know what, I'm actually not really mad about what happened.
So why are you? The one who got scolded is me ya know? O_o
-Mun Chun-
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment