26/07/2010
Today, one of the lecture hall we are in, blackout. xD
Everything seems so dark, which I felt that its kinda nice.
Sometimes, I felt that dark ain't that scary, at least you won't be able to see anything.
And helps to rest my eyes. =D
This picture, basically, its too dark.
Meaningless to post this up. lols
Everything seems so dark, which I felt that its kinda nice.
Sometimes, I felt that dark ain't that scary, at least you won't be able to see anything.
And helps to rest my eyes. =D
This picture, basically, its too dark.
Meaningless to post this up. lols
Anyway, this can helps you guys to imagine how dark is it.

My mood gotten better already. Thanks. =D
Shey Ni, choose a day so that we can go yamcha. lols.
Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night? O_O
I am back to day dreaming again.
Simply draw stupid stuffs.
Shey Ni, choose a day so that we can go yamcha. lols.
Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night? O_O
I am back to day dreaming again.
Simply draw stupid stuffs.

Not bad eh? =)
-Mun Chun-

No comments:
Post a Comment