04 July 2010

Tik-Tok

03/07/2010

Insufficient time..
Insufficient rest...

Yesterday do the stupid assignment until 4 o'clock.
Draw until 1 o'clock only, start to beh tahan d.. lols.

In the end, I meet my long lost friend, MR.COFFEE. =P


Hahas, and so, in the end I manage to finish it, left few details not completed.

Reach school 7.30 morning. @_@
Damn early. lols.
The 'Mr.Tri S' like very beh sorng like that. zZzZz..
Say this say that, lols.
But I'm still fine with it, Tony totally "du lan" xDD

Anyway, I got another cup ! WOO HOO.. 5 d !
One more pink color to go then its all complete ! :D
AND OMG ! Argentina losed to Germany. wth man?
WOO... This picture so syokk.. the glass all shiny shiny..
Tee Heee... :P

And BY2 is at Sungai Wang 8pm today ahh... ='(
Dint go see them, sad.


I did went to Sungai Wang today, but not at night.
Afternoon went there, accompany friend buy something.
Then went back to Metro Prima Jusco watch movie.
Watch the what.. er... "Triple Tap" , "鎗王之王" by Louis Koo and Daniel Wu.
The movie is kinda, erm.. swt..? Not that nice I guess, not as excited as what
I expected in the first place. Planned to watch Knight and Day by Tom Cruise at first.
Too bad the show was too late. ARHH.. !! FAN AHH !!!!!!! =.="

Today at the cinema there, suddenly a girl said:
EHH !! EHHH !!! O_O ...
If someone do this to you, you surely will stun right? lols...
In the end that girl said...:
GYM COURSE REP !!!
=.=" ... all can't remember my name.. xDD..

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment