17 July 2010

Sg. Wang =)

17/07/2010

Today is a surprise. =D
Never thought that I'll be going to Sg Wang today.
At first only See Jiun and San San said that they are going to Time Square
to buy attire for their dancing. Then, Kelvin add in telling to go roller at Sg. Wang.
lols, in the end, I went to. =P

We (SanSan, SeeJiun, WanYuan, Dion, Kelvin, Jon, Derrick, Vivian, Carmen)
take the bus to Chow Kit and the monorail to Bukit Bintang after that.
Its been so long I didn't take bus and train !
Ng Sehh Takk to off the monorail so fast.. =(

Hahas, but Derrick and Jon went didn't go with us.
They just take the same train and bus. Accompany us. =)
So in the end, left me and Kelvin two guys. =S

The first thing that we did there is to have our breakfast. =)
@ Subway ! We add in all kind of vegetables they available. =P
It actually taste kinda funny, a bit sour, don't really like sour !

Then we walk and walk and walk for around 3-4 hours. So tired ! xD
In the end didn't play the roller skate. Insufficient time.
Maybe next time =)

Its been so long that I didn't walk Sg. Wang, I think its around 2 years ago
that I really walked around it. Happy-nya. .__.

I also met Chang Mun Yee there. O_o
She competing in the HTC Smart Phone, or something like that.
Supported her quite abit. xD
Heard that she failed to compete in the finals, don't sad. =(
Cuz you're always a superstar in your friend's heart.You're a superstar in my heart too. ^^


After they finish buying everything, our stomach got hungry again.
We went to makan Teppanyaki !!


Kesian Tony can't come with us, =(
He had to do his assignment until 1pm. Sad case.
This coming week is gonna be a hell week.
Assignments is killing me, maybe us.

Monday - Building Material Assignment.
Tuesday - Computer Constructing Assignment.
Wednesday - Gym Workout Assignment and also Gym Beep Test.
Saturday - Building Construction Task 4 Assignment.

BTW, San San looks so pretty in her "rock & roll" attire. =P
They are gonna perform their dancings soon.
I'm so gonna watch their performance ! ^^

Good Luck all !

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. u want live in the train arh ? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sot ah you ! Just want take the monorail go for one lap larr ! =P

    ReplyDelete