11/07/2010
When to watch FIFA 2nd Runner up match.
Green Apple
Together with JunHong, Dai Hoong, Sai Hoong, and Jenbhin.
Together with JunHong, Dai Hoong, Sai Hoong, and Jenbhin.
JunHong ordered this, Chocolate Pepermint. O_o
But I dont like it ! Dislike mint stuffs !! =P

Jenbhin keeps shouting here and there.
This fella bet money on Germany to win. lols.

This Uruguay player.. O_O.. er.. I forgot..

lols, while they are playing their second half, we're playing pool too.

I only played for one match. Not really interested in it.
Furthermore I am very tired.
5.10 a.m only reach home, slept til 4.00p.m today. Hahas,
yeaa, I know very pig. =P
Furthermore I am very tired.
5.10 a.m only reach home, slept til 4.00p.m today. Hahas,
yeaa, I know very pig. =P
Well, that happens only because I'm too tired.
Yesterday slept very late because of the assignment, then did some gyms.
Yesterday slept very late because of the assignment, then did some gyms.
Watch a movie, Predator.
Didn't rest whole day ! Thats why sleep until this late, can't blame me.
Right? HEHE.. :D
Right? HEHE.. :D
Later gonna watch football again, last match of FIFA.
Holland vs Spain.
HOLLAND !!! OMG !! WIN !!!!
Hopes the Octopus used all his psychic power previously.
Hopes this match he guess wrong ! =)
Holland vs Spain.
HOLLAND !!! OMG !! WIN !!!!
Hopes the Octopus used all his psychic power previously.
Hopes this match he guess wrong ! =)
Lately keep having dreams bout you.
I feel sad every time I wake up realize that it is just a dream.
-Mun Chun-
ooeeyeehh ! so dark.. looks like pepper drink lorhh ! xD
ReplyDeleteHahas, if you provide me a good camera den my pics will get more nice lorr !
ReplyDeletehoiyor u zat me ?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteWhere dare ohh ! >_<
ReplyDelete