12/07/2010
If there is a chance for me,
I'll use it.
I'll use it.
For the past few months, I kept saying this.
Seems like, it will be a long wait.
Anyway, back to life.So damned today is. Class ends at 2pm.
Waited for the next class at 4pm until 5pm and 5pm to 6.30pm.
At first the 4pm class canceled, fine.
Then we waited in the hall at 5pm for half an hour only to find out that
Waited for the next class at 4pm until 5pm and 5pm to 6.30pm.
At first the 4pm class canceled, fine.
Then we waited in the hall at 5pm for half an hour only to find out that
the class canceled. What the hell man?
The stupid lecturer so damn irresponsible, should have tell us earlier.
Where is your responsibility?!
Oh wait !! You don't take responsible. Hate this kind of peoples.
Thinks that yourself is so great.
The stupid lecturer so damn irresponsible, should have tell us earlier.
Where is your responsibility?!
Oh wait !! You don't take responsible. Hate this kind of peoples.
Thinks that yourself is so great.
From the 2pm until 4pm. What we did?
Hmm, wandering around CITC.
Just that this time I wander around with Samantha em.
Hmm, wandering around CITC.
Just that this time I wander around with Samantha em.

This is the soh poh Samantha. =P

Hahas, just by looking at her pics you can know that she is sot one. O_o
Don't ya all think so? xD
Don't ya all think so? xD
This Wednesday we're going to watch Twilight: Eclipse
Woots ! Nice movie !! Though I have yet to watch it.
But I think the 3rd movie is going to be nice and interesting.

Most of the guys dislike this kind of movies.
They said that its very boring, but I don't think so.
I kinda like this kind of movies. The first and second movie of Twilight
is so damn amazing !! OMG x___x
They said that its very boring, but I don't think so.
I kinda like this kind of movies. The first and second movie of Twilight
is so damn amazing !! OMG x___x
So tired right now, having a hard time just to keep my eyes open.
ARGG.. How am I suppose to finish my mountains of assignments?
I am not always the 'funny-fun-happy-type'.
Sometimes, I am different.
Sometimes, I am different.
Tony, don't sad d, still got me =)
Be =), Don't =(
-Mun Chun-
-Mun Chun-
mun chun smile !!~
ReplyDeletestill got me ..xD