31 March 2009

My Biggest Mistake

31/03/2009

Trying to pull two friend back made me the bad guy.

I'm not forcing, if you dont think so, then its OK !

If everyone thinks they are the right one,
who is supposed to be the one whom says sorry?

If you think you are right,
It must mean that the other one is wrong !

I definately sure that you are thinking that you are correct this time,
means I'm the one WRONG...

Hey, no one understand one completely,
there is always a line where people have their one thoughts.

And now you are blaming WaiYap for not understanding you,
today he dont even dare to talks bout this stuff with you,
because he is afraid that you and him will ARGUE !!

JUST LIKE ME AND YOU TODAY !
Looks what happended, he understands you, thats why he leave the job to me.

There are times people will make mistakes,
no one is perfect, including me.

Who cares?! I cares bout you !
If not, I wont even care !!
I'M STUPID !!


-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. i didnt blame waiyap for not understanding ME!!! He knows that if i want to tell i will tell but if i dont feel like telling he wont force me.He understand me too well d but too bad,sometimes i dont understand him.Secondly,I never say you are the wrong one.And i never say she is also the wrong one.I just feel the word SORRY shouldnt exist btw us in this matter.Thirdly,I hm song because of your yu hei.You were like scolding me.I hm song cz of 1 sentence.NI JIU SHI ZHE YANG!thats the main reason i walked away.i have my way to solve it.anyway thanks for the caring.and sorry if i really make you hm song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for "ng wui" you~
    And dont worry.. no ng sorng..^^

    ReplyDelete