12 March 2009

FoR wHo..?

12/03/2009

For who..?
Hmmmmmmm...
Cant think of anyone...lolx..

Taking so much time,
doing such things...
for who..?
For myself..?
...xlolx...
Thats sounds kinda stupid...

BTW,
bout the Sports Day's Demo...
I don't think I want to make a video about it..
I'm tired...
Wanted to rest...

Bout the demo,
In the first place, who asked me to join?

Not like you all,
At least, I think you all got a reson,
With what you all doing now....
So sienz...
I can't seems to find a reason for what I'm doing...
Must there be a reason?
O.O?
Are there people in this world live without reason?

Getting more complicated,
everyone has a target,
except me, =.="
What the?
Find a target? So hard...
How to find a target when I can't seems to find the right one?
I can't just simply find a target.
What if,
I can't reach the target I targetted after I found it?
Then things will start from the beginning again...
OMG?
So hard to climb back up,
I don't know if I'm able to stand again if I fall again...

My depressed attitude coming back..
...WUAA...
Wish I could sleep the whole day..
Doing nothing...
So exhausted
..................................
No one cares..
Even there is, only friends...
Is there anyone more speacial than that to cares bout me?
So tired of this life...
Everythings, keeping in my heart...
Wish I coulda tell all out to someone....
Whom is not a just friend to me..

Even the besttest friend of mine,
will also sometimes left me alone...
of course,
Thats only when they want to look for their partner..
What about me?
Wandering alone..
Acting that I'm okie with it..
Pretending I'm alright,
"Just want to be who I am"
Its very rare for me to smile naturally...
And when I do that,
It makes others change their opinion about me...
Only people close to me,
notice that smile of mine...

I personally thanks her,
HengWei
Cuz she really notice it... xD...
But then also can't depends on her so much..
She's not mine or anything...
I can't tell her all the things I wanted to...
Because,
things I wanted to said, is not especially for you...
But someone I'm waiting for...
And I don't even know who is it....
How long must I wait...

Conflict...
So Mah Q Fan....
There are peoples that dont cherish their love one,
There are peoples that don't appreciate with what they have now..
There are people who can do things without asking for rewards..
Each of us have different kind of attitude...
Which one are you..?
I'm the one whom don't appreciate with what I have now...
How about you?
I'm the one whom wants more than now, but can't...

After SPM..
So what..?
Do what?
What shall I do..?
Or rather than that,
What can I do?
Start studying now?
What If my result no good?

The real part of me..
Where..?
No Where, but inside me...
Just locked deep in my heart alone...

-Mun Chun-
Exhausted + Depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment