18 March 2009

BuCk Up~!!

18/03/2009

For three days,
Additional Mathematic,
Each day 3 hours,
3 x 3 = 9 hours of studying add math !!
Almost finised the Chapter 3, Integration?
or something like that...

Well, whatever,
I have to start studying...
SPM is somewhere around the corner~
OMG...
Just around.... half a year?
yeaa.... think so~

Nine Subject if not mistaken,

Malay = Pass Ok Dah~
English = Distinction AHH~!!!
Chemistry = Maybe... Credits?
Physic = Credit also guaa...
Additional Mathematic = I want at least a B !! B B B !!
Modern Mathematic = ALSO B~!!
History = Pass also satisfy jor...
Moral Values = Pass can~
Reka Cipta = Anything with this~

Actually I don't really know what to type here,
Hahaha... so just thinking whatever I can think of now...
(Wei says me long time no update..zZzZzZz)

Then, grats JunHong obtain the
BOM BOM CAR LICENCE !!

Then, Miss 何...
慢慢来吧.. eventually things will go right~
Hahahaha, right? just like last time...xD

My life as a student,
Hmm... ok la.. not bad, actually quite fun...
To think of it, WALAU form 5 D !!
Wish I could go back to form 1 or 2.....
Just that still single, beh sorng.. xD

But Wei says that dont think love first worr...
Wait for the fate...
Ok ok~ 慢慢来吧... hahaha...
Even if I think bout it also useless,
Think and dont think = SAME...
So what for looking for things to think?!
Just leave it alone, and things will go GOOD !!
MAYBE EVEN BETTER !!

MY DREAM WAITING FOR ME

Embracing my life
-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment