14/03/2009
Happy White Valentine,
Hmm...
Time passes so fast hoh?
So fast a month since valentine...
Felt like,
Din't do much things this whole month...
Study,
Form 4 de also haven't finish chasing,
need to chase form 5 d liao...
Demo,
After so long training,
the performance today, not so good...
Taekwondo,
Competition coming up,
no train... how?
Love line,
OMG...
So Hard...
Seriously..
Mentally,
BEH TAHAN D AHHH!!
WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!
Physically,
NOOB JORR AHHHH...
No so geng jorr....
Erk Hem..
About today...
First of all,
SORRY !!
I overslept....
When I woke up today, I was... OMG?!
7'o clock?! SHITTT.....
When I reach, everything was so...
DIFFERENT?
Then today perform...
somehow, my heart can't fully in the team,
while doing, I'm still thinking something else, and not the demo...
I asked myself...
What am I doing??
So reckless...
But then nevermind bah...
Today there is also something thats good,
I'm not so down d...
Then everything also have a positive side de..
Study,
The teacher are still willing and working hard to teach us !!
Demo,
The team are still there for me !!
Taekwondo,
Peoples still respect me.. Hahaha...
Love Line,
Pretty and kind girls are everywhere !!
Mentally,
Are Getting STRONGER~!!
Physically,
I still can do my HIGHEST JUMPING CHOP !!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
And triple kick in the air..
(just found out recently I can do that.. xD)
So,
NOT BAD WADDDD~!
Right?

Happy White Valentine,
Hmm...
Time passes so fast hoh?
So fast a month since valentine...
Felt like,
Din't do much things this whole month...
Study,
Form 4 de also haven't finish chasing,
need to chase form 5 d liao...
Demo,
After so long training,
the performance today, not so good...
Taekwondo,
Competition coming up,
no train... how?
Love line,
OMG...
So Hard...
Seriously..
Mentally,
BEH TAHAN D AHHH!!
WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!
Physically,
NOOB JORR AHHHH...
No so geng jorr....
Erk Hem..
About today...
First of all,
SORRY !!
I overslept....
When I woke up today, I was... OMG?!
7'o clock?! SHITTT.....
When I reach, everything was so...
DIFFERENT?
Then today perform...
somehow, my heart can't fully in the team,
while doing, I'm still thinking something else, and not the demo...
I asked myself...
What am I doing??
So reckless...
But then nevermind bah...
Today there is also something thats good,
I'm not so down d...
Then everything also have a positive side de..
Study,
The teacher are still willing and working hard to teach us !!
Demo,
The team are still there for me !!
Taekwondo,
Peoples still respect me.. Hahaha...
Love Line,
Pretty and kind girls are everywhere !!
Mentally,
Are Getting STRONGER~!!
Physically,
I still can do my HIGHEST JUMPING CHOP !!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
And triple kick in the air..
(just found out recently I can do that.. xD)
So,
NOT BAD WADDDD~!
Right?
!~Wei Wei~!
I dint "BOK MONG" ahh!!
She is the one whom asked me to put my hand there!
BLEEEEEE~
Wish you all a
Happy White Valentine ~
-Mun Chun-
u put 1st de lah!
ReplyDeletethen u take away.
then i feel that pose very yeng so i ask u to put again loh!
the cake very nice .. really ~ yau chin tou~
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. k la k la..I put de I put de >_<
ReplyDeleteMinYi > Really ah? Haha.. xie xie~
Learn from you de~ yours much nicer.. keke