23 March 2009

LaSt MiNuTe PeRfoRmAnCe

23/03/2009

First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEYNI~!!
hahahahahaha....
Wish your SPM result straights A's... xD...


Reach the school around .....
7.05 a.m?
Without any preparation, we need to perform a self-defence demo,
OMG? =.="
Dont have a black belt uniform, lolz...
So, have to wear half-U... nvm la..... keke..
One blue one red mah, also not bad.
Simply arrange the movement,
rushed.
Dont even know whether it will fail or not...
so "LUAN"
...@_@...

During the performance,
zZzZzZzZz
My set wrong adi,
xlolx
The punch hit my mouth, bleeding !
ARHHHH...? =.=
Then he failed to grab the knife ! AHHH~!!
So I also dunno what to do, aiyaya~
Cincai la~
Just push his head...
And he fell towards the audience !!
..O.O..

Later that, he told us,
Just now, got people says,
"WaiKin de 哥哥.... can wake up liao, no need so pro..."
Lolz~!!
Funny la... Hahahahahaha....
>_<

Anyway, the self defence....
Kinda Ok with me.. ^^
I thinks its actually considered good !
Compared to the Sports Day~
Stage is always much more better~


And..
=.=" is it my fault again?
What did I do wrong?!
Nah.. you all probably dont know what I'm talkin bout..xD..
Whatever la, you like...
Dont like tat attitude of urs~

-Mun Chun-

1 comment:

  1. your mouth okay tak? c u bleeding sia ><
    and he fall onto me and "tan" bak XD

    ReplyDelete