Tagged by MOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOOO~
Directions: Once you've been tagged,
you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things,
facts, habits or goals about you.
At the end,
choose 10 people to tag,
listing their names & why you choose them.
Directions: Once you've been tagged,
you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things,
facts, habits or goals about you.
At the end,
choose 10 people to tag,
listing their names & why you choose them.
Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog.
You can't tag the person that tagged you.
Since you can't tag me,
You can't tag the person that tagged you.
Since you can't tag me,
let me know when you've posted your blog/note,
so I can see your weirdness. (:
1. Likes LION~!! RWARRR~~~
2. SKeioN actually means "Skeleton Lion"
3. Likes "Wei Yi" by LeeHom.
4. Wants to go to the LeeHom coming concert !! (May 02)
5. Eat alots when I'm sad. T_T
6. Never "pak toh" before. =.=" zZzZzZz....
7. Still SINGLE ~!!! Mwahahaha...
8. I mau straight A's~ SPM DISTINCTION~!! (*_*)
9. My voice can be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HIGH PITCH~
10. SUUUUUUUSHHIIII anyone?
11. August. 1992....
12. Recently chating alots with MinYi... >_<...
13. << msn =" MunChun_XIII@hotmail">
1. Likes LION~!! RWARRR~~~
2. SKeioN actually means "Skeleton Lion"
3. Likes "Wei Yi" by LeeHom.
4. Wants to go to the LeeHom coming concert !! (May 02)
5. Eat alots when I'm sad. T_T
6. Never "pak toh" before. =.=" zZzZzZz....
7. Still SINGLE ~!!! Mwahahaha...
8. I mau straight A's~ SPM DISTINCTION~!! (*_*)
9. My voice can be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HIGH PITCH~
10. SUUUUUUUSHHIIII anyone?
11. August. 1992....
12. Recently chating alots with MinYi... >_<...
13. << msn =" MunChun_XIII@hotmail">
14. Likes watch MOVIEES... I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.. MOVIE~ :P
15. My dream = Eat Ramen in Japan together with my love one~ xD..
16. Recently temper going B.A.D...
Errr.. I dont feel like tagging someone... xD.........
So dont want la... if can I want tag back the one whom tag me ! ISHHH...
-Mun Chun-
15. My dream = Eat Ramen in Japan together with my love one~ xD..
16. Recently temper going B.A.D...
Errr.. I dont feel like tagging someone... xD.........
So dont want la... if can I want tag back the one whom tag me ! ISHHH...
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment