06 March 2009

OuChH....

06/03/2009

My instep injured, been about a week already,
still no any sign of getting better,
instead of that ! Its getting
WORST !!
OHH MYYYYY.....:P

Congrats 4K,
winning the the the the..er...
SINGING.. ESS ESSss...
Hmmm... oh yea, and 5L too,
NAIB JOHAN
.......not bad ma.....

Then I think 5L abit "small gas"... Hahahaha...
Dont hate me for saying that,
really ma... Ishh.. people say you
"Copy Cat"
Only mah.. then you all got copy anot you all the heart noe ma..
So no need to explain so much,
Talk so much also waste energy only de,
You can't change someone's words,
but you can change their thoughts.

Then if you all because of this
CREATE
a misunderstanding
between two class,
WORTH MEHH?!!
I dont think so !!
Ppl wish you all "congratulations" you all mai say thanks you looo...
Win jor go and show off.. (Some ppl only la..) ISHHH...
Very geng meh?!
Mai also lose to 4K...=.="

People form 4 also know how to think better than you all,
See~ (From MOJOJO's Blog... A.K.A.. MONSTERRR...)

"we gain not only prizes and victory but oso precious friendship and memories"

Walauu....
So know how to think,
people one year younger ehh!
Oh yea... byebye to her,
She is going Redang tomorrow, Hahaha...


Then about demo,
OH MY GOD~
Next Tuesday need to raptai liao...
>_<
Demo members !!
GAMMMBATEHHHH~!!
RWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!


-Mun Chun-

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OI..U try LEt PPl say u Copy Cat..See u DULAN mou...U so "high Class" 1...Wont angry...USe Brain la BOss...See The Thing From DIff Angle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also should see things from diff angle..
    And please dont OI OI OI.. no name ah?
    Walau, got copy or dint him/herself noe la..
    I say you r a theif but u r not, no one wil bliv me de unless u reli got mah...
    Use brain la BIG BOSS...

    -Mun Chun-

    ReplyDelete
  4. OI.. I suka oi u onli wo...TOo bad...If didnt copy.. ppl say u copy cat..u wont angry????if u reli wont angry then u GENG lo..U won My PLauDIt Then..
    if u hear me say something bad abt u...PLS..DUn angry woo..Stay Calm..cause u r not ma..rite??I dunno WAt i will CAll u ..CAuse i didnt use brain to talk ppl bad thing de wo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. swt ... we REALLY REALLY never tot winning they all at 1st ... i mean so so want to win them .. want to win in competition is normal laa kay ?? if not we juz simply sing inside the class to get the MEMORY ?? juz like u take part in sparring... for sure u wish to win rite ?? at least a bit ???????? after the 1st round.. we tot we canot get into final.. and when they announced 5L is one of those classes... we really juz HAPPY !! and suddenly BOOOO !!!! from where ?? 5e..
    fine loo... perhaps we do that sometimes... when we heading bak to class... guys from 5e looking at me and 2 classmates ' COPY CAT COPY CAT COPY CAT ~~~' non stop loo okay??? if once or twice is still ok for us .. but it was NON STOP !!! everyone has their temper rite munchun ??? i bliv u have too... and wat happened nw is.. we din mean to do anything to them ... terbalik they did sth to us .. they din get anything blaming... scolding or not even ONCE ppl say they r wrong.. in fact.. we r the 1 who kena ??? try ... i mean try ~ to stand on our situation and think for us A BIT ~~ juz a lil BIT is enuf for us... and we will very happy for that ... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. asshole, know who am i, you arent us and you dont have the right to comment any about this, its 5E and 5L stuff, you asshole.

    shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I dint EVEN MENTION WONT ANGRY..
    WALAU..and I dint interfere tis stuff okay?
    and I m not talking bout 5E n L now...=.="
    And I dun think de prob is wit de copy cat thingi d..ok la.. i say sumthin bad here and I apologize bout tat..and i m not helping 5E okay? I dint say 5E no wrong.. O.O.. walau.. I got say 5E no wrong meh? Which eye u guys see i say them no wrong i reli giv u my head !! From de start i adi say both oso got wrong, I dint type in ni.. dun bliv? ask shey..
    And laysim now is not me being rude, is you.
    Its not like I "tak cui" u.. come on O.o?!
    I dun even feel like replying ur comment, lazy to explain.. explaining = "yim sik"
    Then u all come scold me cuz of tis stupid thingi i think lagi stupid~ >_<...

    A.Mei, ok, I mayb type sumthin tat no gud, so i say sry here.. but dun be so rude plxz, thanks you. And whatever, i dun even wan to comment it now.. i coment it cuz i got frend both side..
    since u say so, so i dun wan to coment anymore,
    say anything u all like bout tis post..sienz..
    some say gud its gud for me to coment, sum say no~ humans are so differents~

    Minyi, i understand how u felt, yes, winning is gud, i totally understand tat~ and i got think, you dint come training today, so u dunno anything.. dun simply say pls..

    For you all d information,
    The whole school already now tis case,
    almost whole form 5 also noe d...
    Sienz.. and de topic not talking 5e d..
    I think 5L noe wad i talkin..others also probably noe.. so why u all instead of thinking ways to scold ppl and blame ppl..
    why not use it to solve de probz?
    Then I will get scold cuz of tis stupid thingi again... zZzZzZzZ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All Comments COme Because of YOur XIU HEI...
    Now ..HAHa.. I onli Can SAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... ya gua...
    think so think so~
    Finaly tis case getting better le..xD

    ReplyDelete