29 March 2009

IR Night...aikz~

28/03/2009

International Relationship Night,
If I'm not mistaken, thats what IR Night actually means..

Parody Night

Hmm...
Cant say its fun, but then I ended up so high =.="
SOH-ing myself... shouting around !
Hahahahaha...

Well, quite a numbers of friends attended...
Total of 300++ ppls

Okay Okay~
Enought with words for now,
PICS

Opening~

With performance by~~~
1990's !!
Haha, we oso follow their car oni able to reach the destination savely..xD
But then dunno why de main singer no come O.o


Then, of cuz,
got to intro you all Chang's girlfriend O.O
Xiao Jun, if not mistaken...
Hahaha...
He so paiseh la that day !! We all were like, forcing him like that !!
ISHHHH~!!
We took a walk together, talking bout stuffs...
long time dint do that d...
especially when talk bout love stuffs.. xD...
Okay Okay, you all oso wondering WHO !!
Wait wait, sabar sabar~

Here~
LengZai + LengLui


Spot the different~ @_@


THEN !!
ChangWei wear all WHITE,
She all BLACK !!
Yeng right?!


Suki + Zoeii


Suki + Xiao Jun



Zoeii + Xiao Jun


Zoeii + Yan


I'm holding the camera~ xD


I din't smile, xD... Zoeii scolded... keke..
Sorry luu.. Next time I smile.. :P

Thats the end of it...
Hmm...Sienz right? yeaa...
Actually, kinda dissapointed with it.. haha..
But then, nvm luu.. in the end we go makan makan~
GASOLINE
NO PHOTOS AH !
xlolx

Then today, means 29th la...
Sunday... xD
Chatted with Zoe for quite looooongg.. xD..
er.. no any reason, juz suang ni~ xD..
keke..

Kiezz~ bub byezz~

special photo..
Shao Qi wear skirt with a BLEEE face somemore !!
Hahahahaha...


My camera skill geng lehh !!
proud~ xD... psps...

Hahahaha, probably gonna get scold from her if she sees this..xD


ChangWei~ Blue colour~ specially for you n her..xD..
No other people gets that colour @_@ (Xcept mayb Wei =.=")

-Mun Chun-

1 comment: