01 April 2009

April fool, 莹..

01/04/2009

Happy Birthday~ 何嘉莹...
^^
So fast, another year passed,
we knew each other, about 2 years ago..?
For some reason, we became best friend very fast.
And then,
things got complicated, Hahaha...
...Pai Seh...
But then luckily, things aren't now !
SIMPLE

Haha, this year din't really celebrate with ya,
S-O-R-R-Y? Nah, dont think so !!
You dint "ask" me to go !! >_<
And sorry bout the chocolate, melted~~ @_@

To think of it, I think I'm scary, xD..
Previously, I always think that, why they made girls crys?
Such an Idiot...

But who knows, I am "the" idiot.

My temper not that good,
sometimes, I got very angry very easily.

Why? I dont understand why too, dont ask me.

Yesterday, I think my temper raised again,
saying bad stuffs towards Wei,
Luckily, she is OK with me today,
she putted up a SMILE on her face, greet me !

I'm HAPPY.

Hehe, and guess what,

LEE MIN YI !!!
YOU
WONT
DARE
TO
DO
IT !!

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!


-Mun Chun-

1 comment: