26/03/2009
If not mistaken,
its WaiYap's bro birthday~ @_@
Happy Birthday WaiKin
keke..
I appear in his new house.. xD
_________________________________________
Back to the subject for today,
IR night, O.o
Never thought of attending it,
but then 2 days ago,
SueSan suddenly asked me, want to go IR ma?
O.O
WOW?
And somehow I am attending it ?!
Hahaha, guess so...
Well, also not bad ma...
if this year compared to the last time I went,
wont so bored guaaaa...
cuz alots fren goin this year.. ^^
But then,
NO PARTNER...T_T
If not mistaken,
its WaiYap's bro birthday~ @_@
Happy Birthday WaiKin
keke..
I appear in his new house.. xD
_________________________________________
Back to the subject for today,
IR night, O.o
Never thought of attending it,
but then 2 days ago,
SueSan suddenly asked me, want to go IR ma?
O.O
WOW?
And somehow I am attending it ?!
Hahaha, guess so...
Well, also not bad ma...
if this year compared to the last time I went,
wont so bored guaaaa...
cuz alots fren goin this year.. ^^
But then,
NO PARTNER...T_T
sad
T_T
-Mun Chun-
lolxx....
ReplyDeleteit was my bufday also...^^