08 March 2009

LoLxZ~

08/03/2009

My precious camera~

My camera ahh~
WUAAAAAAAAAAAA...
zZzZzZzZzZz
Suannn~! xD......

Sei Wai Yap... Deng nii...
Lolxz...
Say go watch movie d...
Mana tau u...
..T_T..
Pek dai me...

Hmmm...
Today takes le aloots of short videos...
but then my camera BILIM BALAM.........
ORK OHH~
Lucky stil can use...
But then need to repair.. >_<...

Then my previous post,
getting alooooooooooooooots of badwords comment!!
..>_<..
Yeng leh...
All so angry bout me, worth meh?
I'm someone you hardly know~ kakaka...
Except minyi la..
But then I dun think she scolding.. xD...

Haha...
Then de process of making de video~
ZZZZZZZZZZ... now suddenly got error.. gek sei me la.. deng..
Lucky not the WHOLE thing... zzzzz...
Dont worry all ! I stil can make it de !! GAMBATEH...
And thanks
Suki
for chating =.="...
Shey oso~
for... dunno.... Hahaha..
being under de rain? O.O?!!

Then I would like to take this oppurtunity?
Forget how to spell de word..zZzZzZ...nvm~
Ppl understand den can..hahaha..
to say
a
SORRY
to those whom thinks my words
are too much for em.
And from now onwards,
not talking bout tis stuff again~
it makes my blog stupid !
>_<

-Mun Chun-

2 comments:

  1. ok..
    forgive you..
    gambateh..!!
    fast2 finish you video..
    cause a new video is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ork Ork..
    Gambateh-ing...
    Now midnite stil doin.. T_T..
    2moro gt skol sumor..I wan slp ah~

    ReplyDelete