28 October 2010

MM ZI !

28/10/2010

It's been quite awhile since the last update.
Around one week? =P

Sorry for that, not really free lately. It's my blog anyway. =x
Hand is full of assignments, the burden is so heavy now.
Feel like going to somewhere cool to have a holiday.
Genting? hahahas.. probably, kinda long didn't went there.

Got sick lately, flu and other small etc.
Today feel much better but still kinda weak.
Yesterday my classmates went for blood donation.
I can't due to my sickness and the medicines.
Blood = NOT HEALTHY.

The drawings are kinda making me mad, so much to draw.
Lately, I really needs a lots of money. T_T
I'm not so not going to simply waste my money on unnecessary items. =(
Starting my keyboard lesson and also my English Presentation tomorrow.
Let's see... this Saturday primary school's friends are having a
reunion with Izzat and Nadia. Hmm... should I go? IDK...
Depends on the mood. =x
Probably I'm going since ChangWei is going too.
Maybe tumpang kereta? xD. Free ride for me... =P

College, class, lecture, assignments, presentation. AGAIN.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment