01/11/2010
Good morning everyone, have a very happy November. =)
Well, wishing someone a Happy "Month" is not my idea,
Well, wishing someone a Happy "Month" is not my idea,
its from a very kind hearted friend of mine. =x
Anyway, lend me this idea. Hahahas...
Well, today, now, this morning, refreshing morning, I'm in a good mood.
Currently listening to "When You Say Nothing At All by Jolin" lols.
I don't even know that she can sing English this good. =P
Oh well, try check it out in the YouTube, kinda nice actually.
Alright, things happening lately to me. updates !
Had my first Keyboard lesson last Friday, amazingly, I kinda like it. =x
Especially the teacher, I think she made the lesson fun and comfortable. =D
I continued my Taekwondo training every Saturday again.
Even easy training now will make my muscles exhausted. =(
Lately sir is pressuring our basics and syllabus. ~_~
Then, I still have plenty of assignments haven't complete ! OMG~
I'm in a doom~~
And the best thing is that, we still enjoy together no matter is Group C or D.
We're still one Group. =)
Hahas, I prefer my friends when they are in a happy mood. =)
Anyway, lend me this idea. Hahahas...
Well, today, now, this morning, refreshing morning, I'm in a good mood.
Currently listening to "When You Say Nothing At All by Jolin" lols.
I don't even know that she can sing English this good. =P
Oh well, try check it out in the YouTube, kinda nice actually.
Alright, things happening lately to me. updates !
Had my first Keyboard lesson last Friday, amazingly, I kinda like it. =x
Especially the teacher, I think she made the lesson fun and comfortable. =D
I continued my Taekwondo training every Saturday again.
Even easy training now will make my muscles exhausted. =(
Lately sir is pressuring our basics and syllabus. ~_~
Then, I still have plenty of assignments haven't complete ! OMG~
I'm in a doom~~
And the best thing is that, we still enjoy together no matter is Group C or D.
We're still one Group. =)
Hahas, I prefer my friends when they are in a happy mood. =)
But you're still my friend although you're in a bad mood. =P
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment