14/10/2010
Oh well, I have been kinda indecisive since form 3. (I think)
Kinda happy to be able to decide all three things. =)
I am joining the Keyboard lesson, oh well,
might be a good thing giving it a try.
Interested in Piano since age ago, Keyboard should do as well. =)
Then this coming Sunday Taekwondo competition I also will be there.
Not as a supporter, coach, audience, but as the role of a fighter.
Its been so long since the last time I trained myself.
My legs is kinda rusty now, hope I won't be lack of stamina during the fight.
I'll be representing TAR College this time. ^^
ONLY the school, not the club. lols.. My heart will stay in TL.
I am joining the Keyboard lesson, oh well,
might be a good thing giving it a try.
Interested in Piano since age ago, Keyboard should do as well. =)
Then this coming Sunday Taekwondo competition I also will be there.
Not as a supporter, coach, audience, but as the role of a fighter.
Its been so long since the last time I trained myself.
My legs is kinda rusty now, hope I won't be lack of stamina during the fight.
I'll be representing TAR College this time. ^^
ONLY the school, not the club. lols.. My heart will stay in TL.
The only trouble is this Saturday gathering.
Is there enough people joining this event? Aww...
A mess... hope you guys can participate.
Is there enough people joining this event? Aww...
A mess... hope you guys can participate.
Saturday night yamcha with Lee Min Yi =D
Another good news is that I might get my car back in another...
three months? Oh well, I don't know, all I know is that my car is fixing. ^^
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment