07 October 2010

心跳

07/10/2010

If you can listen to my heart,
you will know how fast it beats.

If you can listen how my heart beats,
you will know the rhythm of my heart.

If you can listen the rhythm in my heart,
you will know how I feel.

In my heart, I share 3 things equally,
Love, Friends, Family.

I will not give up my Love because of Friends.
I will not give up my Friends because of Love.

No matter how tough things are, you will still be a very good friend of mine.
There is no such thing as "extra existed", because in my heart, you are still you.
And no one can ever replace you in my heart.

Although it is hard for you,
I still hope that the bond between us will not be affected.

For I love all my friend, including you.

-Mun Chun-

1 comment: