04/10/2010
Today Building Construction II class by Ms.Tee.
The same thing happen again, fell asleep in her class.
Just like what I did in the previous semester. =P
But the good thing is that, I only sleep for 5-10 minutes maximum.
Then I can concentrate at what she is teaching for the rest of the class.
I think its a good thing =) , rather than staying sleepy doesn't even
The same thing happen again, fell asleep in her class.
Just like what I did in the previous semester. =P
But the good thing is that, I only sleep for 5-10 minutes maximum.
Then I can concentrate at what she is teaching for the rest of the class.
I think its a good thing =) , rather than staying sleepy doesn't even
understand what she is teaching forcing myself to stay awake. =_=
Yesterday went for a jog beside my house, Metropolitan Park.
To jog one whole round is actually kinda big. =P
Hurt my leg while playing the stupid half-broken-machine-thing. =(
Tomorrow 3pm class, so darn late.
To jog one whole round is actually kinda big. =P
Hurt my leg while playing the stupid half-broken-machine-thing. =(
Tomorrow 3pm class, so darn late.
Well, its also a good thing, to be able to rest so long.
Felt like kicking football, felt like kicking sand bags.
Felt like doing some exercise, gym anyone? =)
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment