02/10/2010
Welcome back my favorite manga ! =D
One Piece !! xDD
Waited for 4 weeks T_T , can't live without it. =x
Oh well, the story and the characters inside are still amazing. =)
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
I want to collect the books too but then too bad, its all in Mandarin
that I don't know how to read or Bahasa Malaysia which I dislike.
Why can't there be English? Shouldn't it be International Language? =(
Friends said got just that it will be very expensive. =(
Well then, there is also another thing. =)
Yesterday got my examination results, satisfied with it. =D
Its actually more than what I expected.
Got CGPA 3.4305. I thought I gonna get less than 3. =P
Well my target is to achieve 3 and more. So, mission one succeed ! =)
Gonna work hard for semester 2.
For those who have to resit, don't give up yet !
Believe in yourself. =)
Lately spend a lots of money, gonna watch my wallet more carefully.
I don't want to be a spendthrift =(
One Piece !! xDD
Waited for 4 weeks T_T , can't live without it. =x
Oh well, the story and the characters inside are still amazing. =)
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
I want to collect the books too but then too bad, its all in Mandarin
that I don't know how to read or Bahasa Malaysia which I dislike.
Why can't there be English? Shouldn't it be International Language? =(
Friends said got just that it will be very expensive. =(
Well then, there is also another thing. =)
Yesterday got my examination results, satisfied with it. =D
Its actually more than what I expected.
Got CGPA 3.4305. I thought I gonna get less than 3. =P
Well my target is to achieve 3 and more. So, mission one succeed ! =)
Gonna work hard for semester 2.
For those who have to resit, don't give up yet !
Believe in yourself. =)
Lately spend a lots of money, gonna watch my wallet more carefully.
I don't want to be a spendthrift =(
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment