17 October 2010

Quadruple Gold =D

17/10/2010

Woke up early in the morning six something, almost seven.
Take my bath, having a rise and shine feeling morning. =)

Kinda excited bout it, as its been a long time since the last time
I have participated in a competition. Kept asking myself, did I forgot
to bring anything? Luckily, I missed nothing. ^^

Reach there 7.40am. WeiPing and Dear joined me too.
Thanks both of you for the supporting. xD
I know that its actually kinda boring to wait for so many rounds.

Oh well, after the long wait finally its my turn.
I only have a one round match to win a gold. Kinda disappointed actually.
Thought that I could have few rounds to fight, in the end I won the medal
without a sweat.

Although I win the medal, its not that I'm not happy with it, but its kinda,
not excited I guess. I only used two kick to win the fight, sparred just for 10 seconds.
ChangWei did said I should be excited, lols. KO people using backtrust. =_=
Probably I should, but what excite me the most today is four of us also wins ! =D

That makes today post's tittle ! Quadruple Gold =D
The photos at MinYi there. =l

ChangWei, Terliang, JianLim, lets do it again next year. =)
Make a Quadruple Gold again. Hehe, kinda happy.

Heres the medal.


Goodnight all, still need to school tomorrow. hahas.
Assignment oh assignment~

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment