08/10/2010
Oh well, I removed the sad post. =P
Things should be happy. =)
Things should be happy. =)
Forgive my words that I said yesterday. :P
Alright, about today.
Alright, about today.
First time oversleep knowing I need to attend a 8am class.
Somehow I'm lucky enough to sign my attendance even though
I'm late for one and a half hour. =P
Well, the English class this afternoon got canceled.
So, went to Sg.Wang to have a walk.
There is another gang, WeiPing them went to Time Square.
Playing Bowling and Sing K. Didn't join em.
So, went to Sg.Wang to have a walk.
There is another gang, WeiPing them went to Time Square.
Playing Bowling and Sing K. Didn't join em.
The reason I didn't join them is because I wanted to save money. =D
Good kid ain't I? xD
Although I say so, I still spent a lot today.
First, my lunch, McDonald's Black Pepper Burger ! :P
Its really very yummy ! =) Cost me around Rm10.
Good kid ain't I? xD
Although I say so, I still spent a lot today.
First, my lunch, McDonald's Black Pepper Burger ! :P
Its really very yummy ! =) Cost me around Rm10.
Bought something, but left it at Kelvin there. =_=
Gotta get it tomorrow when I sees him. Rm10 too.
(Total used for now: Rm20)
Gotta get it tomorrow when I sees him. Rm10 too.
(Total used for now: Rm20)
Went to Time Square next.
Spend Rm4 for playing the arcade.
Spend Rm4 for playing the arcade.
So unlucky, coke spoil in my bag. My book and notes got wet by coke. lols.
Got to wash my bag tomorrow. Then bought a bag. RM75.

Forgive the darkness, don't have a camera.
Total up: Rm99
Add : Transportation fees, RM6.20.
Means total usage for today, RM 105.20 (around)
Add : Transportation fees, RM6.20.
Means total usage for today, RM 105.20 (around)
Spend less, care more. T_T
-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment