03 August 2010

You're my ice cream ! =P

03/08/2010

Hey !! Its already August. Hahas.
Time flies so fast huh? =D

Gotta find the mood of 'study-hard-when-exam-is-around-the-corner' mood.
But first of all, gotta finish my choreography on the gym.
Tomorrow have to hand in already, OMG. xDD
Wish me lucks.

Anyway, I really miss my secondary school friends, miss their
uniform, lols. I really think girls looks cute when they wear it. =P
Swt, something wrong with me.

Anyway, I am kinda feeling good, I mean my mood. =)
Happy ! xDD

I want to get an iPhone so badly ! ARHH !!
Both of my sis are using iPhone, so surprised. O_o
Oh, for your information, we meet only when they is any special occasion.

Anyway, gotta run now.
Class starting 9.30am. I don't want to be late ! =(

Ho Kah Yeng, Lee Min Yi, Lee Shey Ni
Next week yamcha, which day? Faster decide lorr !

-Mun Chun-

3 comments:

  1. next fri me yeng shey shey and maybe suki .. u .. wait wait 1st .. MUAHAHAHA !!! wait me eh.. if let me noe u go without inviting me .. hmph.. look for ur head in south africa !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... ... ... ...
    Next friday ahh.. O_O.. I thought Ky got ballet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh ! she sacrifice her ballet class for me .. buahahaha !!!

    ReplyDelete