14/08/2010
A lot have happened lately, there are things that
are in joy and sad.
Things are now really toughen up, I can't really cope with the stress I'm facing now.
All the while I don't feel so stressful even when it is SPM that I'm facing previously.
Can't even find a little of my time to meet with my secondary friends.
Sorry WaiYap, can't attend because I need to be in school for an event.
Let's talk about Friday (13/08/2010) first,
This day, we have a contemporary dance dancing competition.
This day, we have a contemporary dance dancing competition.
We ( DQS Group C ) , most of us promised to support our friends there. =)
And around 20 people of us went, not bad ! ^^
The Pioneer CrewHahas, five of em are from our class.
They got the 7th placing among 24 teams, considered very good !
We went to eat together with Group G at Genting Klang after that.
Hahas, I think we are kinda mixing with other group as well now.
Except Group B =_=", why?
Hahas, I think we are kinda mixing with other group as well now.
Except Group B =_=", why?
Cuz there are so arrogant ! ISHH ! Dislike em.
When I reach home, its already 12.30, so damn tiring.
THE NEXT DAY
Having a Curriculum Day. Have to compete with 15 other group.
But we lose, can't even in the top 4. So damn sad. =(
But we lose, can't even in the top 4. So damn sad. =(
But some says that our group performance are so much better than 2 of the top =)
Hmm... oh well, sorry guys can't make you all the champion.
But you guys are still champions in my heart.
PHOTOS !
Hmm... oh well, sorry guys can't make you all the champion.
But you guys are still champions in my heart.
PHOTOS !

Circle Circle ! Lets talk =)

A group pic of us. ^^

Hahas, Hana seems so happy and high ! =D
The Blue vs Black ! O_OEven though we lose our competition, we still did enjoy it at least.
Have to thanks to competition, because not only I did enjoy it,
I also have the chance to strengthen our bond between friends.
Have to thanks to competition, because not only I did enjoy it,
I also have the chance to strengthen our bond between friends.
Hahas, especially Nika and Sharlyn ! You girls are so fun to be with. =)
Eat McDonald together with em, not in purpose larr, eat with my course mate,
Eat McDonald together with em, not in purpose larr, eat with my course mate,
just meet them there, and so I join them. ^^
After the McDonald, went to watch a movie with WeiPing and his house mate.
The Expendables

The movie actions is nice, but the story is not good enough to entertain me.
Overall I think its nice to watch because of the actions and the stuffs they did.
Overall I think its nice to watch because of the actions and the stuffs they did.
I want to watch Love in Disguise ! and also Step Up 3D, but not in 3D please.
Movies nowadays, everything are also in 3D ! BORINGG !!!
Love you guys. =D
Love group C too ! ^^
Had a sweet dream this morning. =)-Mun Chun-
No comments:
Post a Comment