27 August 2010

Love and Beloved =)

27/08/2010

Hmm, August is coming to an end soon. =(
AWWWW ! So fast, well, I do love August, feel nice.

The only thing that I dislike about it is that in this month,
in Chinese calender, it is known as the Hungry Ghost Festival Month.
Or something near to it. =(

Lately I think I really watched too many movies. =P
Used up my whole month money for it. Every time I watch a movie,
I have to eat something right? Hahas, moreover need to pay for the transportation fees.
So its a kinda heavy burden to watch a movie. xD

Then somehow I joined my friends to sing k. I don't know why. =P
Previously I kinda dislike to go to Sing K because I'm not confident with my singing.
In addition, I'm very shy to sing in front of them . :P

Hahas, actually its not that bad, for the very first time, someone said
that when I sing English songs, it sounds nice. =D Happy*
But when I sing Chinese, I made a lots of tone mistake, they said its because
I'm not familiar with Chinese, thats why. Hahas, I think its because I'm tone deaf. :(
But now I'm learning it, trying my best. ^^ and I realize that its actually fun to sing.

We still go out and play even though its examination weeks !
Something is wrong with us, I think. Probably we are too stress. xDD

Today had my AELE 1133 ENGLISH LANGUAGE paper exam.
I had a very hard time to think a story for my essay question. :(
Although I don't think my story is interested enough or special, but then
my story is very rare ! Hahahas, probably, maybe, and my brain can't function properly
that time. AWWW... can't even think of "Saksi" in English, now I remember it, WITNESS.

What done is done.

So after the exam we went to play badminton. : )
Played for 2 hours, so damn tiring.
My lower waist is still pain result from the fall from yesterday chair incident. : P

Then, they come to my house, walked the park for awhile, waited for time to pass.
The moment we waited for finally is here. =D
Makan STEAMBOAT !! Buffet. xDD (Including BBQ) near Carrefour, (near my house)

Joked around with Tracy a lots. Hahahas
Serious kononnya.. =P

Hahas, although I don't have picture to show you guys, but its really very very fun.
Laughed so much when we are eating it. Except for Tony, he did laugh but less.
Hmm.. he is probably thinking something.
Don't Worry, Be Happy yas. ^^

Have to prepare for the next examination, Building Material.
This gonna be a tough paper. Hate you building material ! HEMPHX...

Life is hard, those whom we love might not love you back.
Those whom love you, you might not love them back,
So don't ask people you love "Why don't you love me?"
Because, this is love. Try to enjoy loving people and also being loved.

Rest In Peace Mou Mou. I will forever remember you. =(

-Mun Chun-

4 comments:

  1. must yok u come out so that u will write a happy post like dis abt us ... XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUUUU !! YOU AHH !! YOU AHHH !!! Dont want say yor jorr lorrrrrrr... BLEEEEK.. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... wat me wat me ... anarh anarh
    no more working during weekends... feel free to yok me .. xDDD
    but dun want go cafe unless u want to belanja me .. xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_o.. gam dou dakk?! ISHH.. then you decide the venue larr.. >_<

    ReplyDelete