19 August 2010

BLUEE~

18/08/2010

Went to Pizza Hut @ Wangsa Maju to main makan together with my gymsians. =)

We ordered 2 "Meal 6". =)
And one refuel for a jug of Pepsi.
All this cost us around Rm145.35 if I'm not mistaken. =P

At the end, we played a stupid game, count fingers. lols.
Whoever that got the counted, will have to eat "Special-Sos-Added-In-It-By-Us" Pizza.

I can still remember that disgusting smell of the Tobacco sos. =_=
Luckily I tak kena. =D.. Hehe ! Lucky~
Yee Mun kena ! makan makan ! mwahahaha.. xD

We took a picture before we leave Pizza Hut. We are so terribly noisy. O__O
Minta maafkan kelakuan kami kerana kita ni kan sangat bagus. C:

Next stop ! We're going to Wangsa Walk ( which is just next to us ) to watch a movie.
At first we thought of playing bowling, but then, they are under constructing, only
few more lanes are available to play. Furthermore theres a lots of people playing,
we're just too lazy to wait for it. :P

We watched INCEPTION. Some of them says that this movie SUCKS !
Hahas, but I think its a nice movie, very interesting. They mention out every detail of it.
I kinda like this movie. =)

Saw Wei Ping and Jun Hao there too, hahas.
But none of us is watching the same movie, Wei Ping watch SALT, whereas
Jun Hao watch Love In Disguise by LeeHom.
AWW ! I want to watch SALT. ( Because I already watch Love in Disguise )

After we finish the movie, its already 9pm night. In additional, its raining.
raindrops sounds* (Use your imagination. ._.)
So we decided to take taxi back to college, some back to their own house,
and another two with me to my car which is also around college.

Fetched Ah Jack ( He is in my car. =P) back to his house, around Brem mall.
Yee Mun and me continue our craziness at Metro Prima Kepong Jusco. Hahahas.
Ermm... we did ask Ah Jack to join us, he don't want only. @_@

Our idea of going there is to watch SALT, but then the show already started, and the
next one is around 11.10, its too late. So we watch
AVATAR: The Last Air Bender

This movie is average, thats what I think. Its not that amazing as I first thought it would be.
Hahas, and yeaa... only the two of us watch.

We're mistaken as a couple when we buy tickets. =P
Probably because we are wearing the same shirt. xDD

After fetching her home safely, I got back home around 12.30a.m.
So tired and exhausting for my eyes. x_x

But I did have a lots of fun. =)
We're planning to go for Ice Skating next !! WOO HOO !!

BTW, Good Luck to WaiYap there. =)
and also MinYi, whatever your problems is, which I don't really know.

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment