31 August 2010

我觉得 "证人" 好看过 "线人" ...

31/08/2010

Hahas, I think this is the first time that I use Chinese as the topic of my post.
Because I'm a pro in it, Actually, nothing special, just for fun. =D

The problem is, tomorrow I am having my Building Material Examination.The biggest problem is that I am not prepared for it. =(

I am still in the watching movie and playing mood.

Lets see, last Saturday went to Central Market together with the TL Demonstration Team.
Watch em do the demonstration, hahas, previously, all the while I'm on the stage,
never tried to be below the stage before. I found out that, being on the stage,
is much fun being below the stage,

In other word, Demonstrate-er is better than audience.

and Kepong Team aerobic is so cool !

After that, I went to Setapak MU, Melawati Utama, not Manchester United.
Makan McDonald together with Tracy and Weiping. =)

Then, 3 of us have not enough. So we went to Ampang. =P
( I know we are kinda crazy )

We went to Lookout Point
I got this picture from Google search, I do NOT own this picture.
I repeat, I DO NOT own this picture.

Don't have picture of us, because all those picture is not with me, its with them.
Dint get from them, arghh... naughty em.. :P
After the Lookout Point, went to Saga Hill. Which we dint do anything at there,
at first we thought of eating mamak there, but then when we reach, they're already closing.

We asked few of the owners there, we asked "BANG ! TUTUP AH?!" xDD

So we went to another mamak place where Tracy always go to, because she stay at Ampang.
Chatted until around 4.30a.m. (I think)

Almost got lost when I'm trying to find a way out, first time to Ampang,
so don't know the roads well enough. Luckily gain some help from the petrol station. =)


Sunday,

When I woke up, its already 2.30 p.m. OMG..
Night went out to Wangsa Walk to watch movie with the two crazy people again.
Exam still date me out to watch movies, hahas.

We watched Step Up 3D, but not in 3D, just normal. Dislike 3D.

Step Up 3 is nice. =D
Damn love the robot guy, looks like Justin Timberlake. :P

Then, I asked them to watch another movie with me.
Hahas, seems like the one who is still out for movie even its exam is me. x__x

Stool Pegion (线人)
This movie is nice too, but I prefer the previous one. Beast Stalker. (证人)
I think that this movie story is so much better compared to that one.
Why? Hmm, I think you should watch it to know where, in just an accident.
Everything in few person life changed. Moral value of this story,

DO NOT SPEED JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN HURRY.

Then Monday

Early morning got dragged by dad to create a bank saving account.
So boring, but that is still ok, later that, need to fix my car's aircond.
The person who is fixing it said that he need an hour because he want to have his lunch.
So I'm forced to stay at Desa there for an hour.

Hanged around at the McDonald there, so boring. Saw so many KB-ians there.
They're probably going to tuition around there.

Thanks Anthea for smsing, though just for awhile, better than nothing to kill my time.

Reach home, dad called, asked me to wait for the person who in charge to fix my room aircond.
AWWW, aircond again, so bored with it. They ended up finish fixing it around 6 o'clock.
Wasted a day of mine.

and NOW,

I feel like going somewhere cool, so damn hot here.
I want go to Genting and enjoy !! AWWW !!!!! I wanna go out to play !


by the way, Happy Birthday Malaysia. =)

-Mun Chun-

No comments:

Post a Comment